Dr. Anne Sharada Devi
- Invited by his Excellency the then President of America Mr.George
Bush to establish natural dye research in Texas University.
- Invited two times by Taiwan Government as expert member for
organization of Cultural and Creative Exposition in Taiwan 2013
and also International Forum on natural dyes and WEFT TAIWAN
2014 and International Fashion Show and chairperson for sessions
conducted by National Taiwan Craft Research And Development
- Provided consultancy to FAO for establishment of natural dyeing
units at Bhutan & UMANG, Raniketh.
- Received Chowdhary Devi Lal Outstanding AICRP Award
of ICAR for the year 2003
- Undergone training in Garment Manufacturing Technology and
fashion in Cornell University at USA under AHRD
- Undergone training in Nanotechnology at University of
- Received Best Teacher Award of State of Andhra Pradesh for the
year 2008 and Received Meritorious Teacher Award of ANGRAU
for the year 1995.
- Served as textile subject expert for the auditing and award of ISO
9001:2015, ISO14001: 2015, ISO 45001 for textiles and apparel
industries under Netherlands Company DNV GL.